Issues at the End of Life
- Before I Die
- The on-line component to the PBS program BEFORE I DIE: MEDICAL CARE:
Personal Choices. The Web piece is an in-depth look at such topics as hospice,
caregiving, living will, palliative care, pain control, physician-assisted
suicide, medical training and medical ethics.
& Hospice Support Netline
- Information on bereavement support, hospice networks, newsletters,
and professional organizations.
- legal, medical and ethical issues involved in palliative care, assisted
suicide and euthanasia
- Growth House
- Provides a monthly guide to Net sites which deal with life-threatening
illness and bereavement
- Hospice Cares
- Hospice information for consumers and sites for organizations. Guidelines
for caregivers and their friends, home care information, book lists, chat
groups, and financial and psychological issues.